This year’s Summer STEM Academy program features the following:
- Program runs from June 24-July 26 2019 (Excluding the week of July 1)
- Designed for rising 5th through 8th grade scholars
- 8am-4pm, M-F
- Aftercare options available for an additional fee ($10 p/week from 4-5pm daily)
- Transportation to Goodwin College from 250 Blue Hills Ave. daily
- Free breakfast/lunch to all students
- $320.00 total tuition p/child due by 6/7
- $295.00 early bird pricing if paid IN FULL by 5/15
- $50.00 Deposit due upon application
FINAL Payment due in full by 6/7
Registration for the Summer STEM Academy is easy as 1-2-3! Our Online Registration system allows parents and guardians to register and pay online.
Step 1: Submit your Summer STEM Academy Registration for Summer Academy (or scroll down to fill out below).
Step 2: Submit your payment. A $50 non-refundable deposit is due at the time of registration and the remainder is due by 6/7.
Special discounted pricing for registrants who pay in full before 5/15.
Step 3: Download, complete and return additional forms as needed (General Permission Slip 2019, Permission to Administer Medication Form , 2019 Summer STEM Academy After Care Packet ). 2019 Summer STEM Academy Vessel Waiver – Required Form
Forms may be returned in person or by mail to Jumoke Academy, 999 Asylum Avenue, Suite 200, Hartford, CT 06105.
Or email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Registration paperwork will not be accepted at any other Jumoke Academy building.
Looking for Summer programing for K-4? The Hartford Friendship Kid’s Camp will be held at Jumoke Academy. Click here for registration information!