Summer Academy is here! This year’s Summer Academy program features the following:
- Program runs from June 25-July 27 2018
- Designed for scholars from K-8
- 830am-4pm, M-F
- Before and Aftercare options available
- Free breakfast/lunch to all students
- Weekly field trips to CT Landmarks Locations
- Morning classes are dedicated to Reading and Math literacy. Afternoon programs are focused on the arts
- Scholars will have the options of learning: Voice, Keyboard, Theater, Guitar, Harmonica, Flutophone, DJ Training, Dance. Special offering to K-2 scholars: Violin
- Bus transportation offered to Hartford residents
- $400.00 total tuition p/child $150.00 Deposit due upon application, FINAL Payment due in full by 6/15
Registration for Summer Academy has never been easier. Our Online Registration system allows parents and our community to register and pay for classes.
Step 1: Submit your Summer Academy Application for Summer Academy.
Step 2: Submit your payment for Summer Academy.
Step 3: Download, complete and return additional forms as needed (General Permission Slip ALL, Hartford Resident Bus Transportation Form, Permission to Administer Medication Form , Before or After Care Services). Forms may be returned in person or by mail to Jumoke Academy, 999 Asylum Avenue, Suite 200, Hartford, CT 06105.
Registration paperwork will not be accepted at any other Jumoke Academy building.