Jumoke Academy is pleased to introduce a new program called e-Funds for Schools. This program offers various options for parents/guardians who choose to make payments on-line and is extremely user friendly. Not only will you have the ability to have various school fees payments electronically withdrawn from your checking account or charged to your credit card, you also have the flexibility to make a payment at any time through the school’s website jumokeacademy.org. The e-Funds for Schools service is offered to you by a third party service provider and they charge for processing your payment(s), similar to other on-line banking services. Jumoke Academy does not request or keep records of family checking or credit card account information.
The “e-Funds for Schools” electronic payment service is provided to the school by a third party service provider. The service provider has a nominal fee for their service. There is a $1.00 transaction convenience fee for each electronic checking payment that you make. The system carries a Non-Sufficient Funds (NSF) charge if the payment is returned. For payments made by credit or debit card, there is a convenience fee of $2.65 per each $100 increment in the transaction. When you set up your account, please review your options carefully.
You are in full control of your account and can make a payment at any time that is convenient for you. No payments will be allowed without your knowledge and authorization through this secure payment system. By providing your home and/or work email address, an email notification informing you of the student’s name, purpose of the payment, and the amount of the item will be sent to you each time that a payment is processed. The e-Funds for Schools site is secure and uses industry standard data encryption.
How does e-Funds for Schools work?
- Families set up and maintain their own logins, passwords, and payment preferences. Your account information is retained in a password-protected file.
- e-Funds for Schools will help eliminate last minute check writing hassles.
- On-line payments will help eliminate the worry that your children could lose or forget the money intended for school items or that it might be spent on other non-school related items.
- Payments from a credit card or checking account may easily be set up.
- Parents/guardians may establish a recurring payment or may opt to make a one-time payment.
- The program offers various types of payment to families that include but are not limited to Before & After Care Fees, Pre-K Fees, Instrument Rental Fees, Summer Program Fees, After School Activity Fees, and Field Trip Fees. The system may be expanded to include other fees as well.
- Your online payment history for the year is available with the click of a mouse.
- If you would like to use this service on a mobile device, click here.
For your convenience, below are downloadable step-by-step instructions on exactly how to complete your sign up for online payments.